среда, 25 февраля 2015 г.

Funny Animals Of The Day

Here are the most funny animals of the day! :)))

This little dog knows how to keep yourself in shape!

Running with the shadow!

Geese Geese - ha ha ha.

Skunk in ambush!

Do not tease me! Still do not tease!

It's time to take a nap!

Hello, kitty!

Your - left, my - right!

Who is here?

Good morning!

Kittens at Rest!

Waiter, give me hay!

Where's my dinner ?!

The enemy found!

Are you serious ???

Hubba-Hubba!

Do not go away!

They are watching you!

Feed the kitty!

I look at my dinner!

I help my human with math!

Where is Alice?

Cute kitty!

Chasing the dream!

Copyright Disclaimer:

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for «fair use» for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of «fair use». The recent amendments to the Copyright Act of 1976 pertain to music.


No copyright intended. All content used in adherence to Fair Use copyright law. All photos belong to their respective owners.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий